Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my BPS flyier in the mail they have a hell of a deal on the Yozuri Hybrid line. Smoke and green in most sizes 1000yds for $6.88 orignally $19.99. I'm getting in on that action! thought you guys and gals might be interested. peace out! Drew

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
imonembad said:
I just got my BPS flyier in the mail they have a hell of a deal on the Yozuri Hybrid line. Smoke and green in most sizes 1000yds for $6.88 orignally $19.99. I'm getting in on that action! thought you guys and gals might be interested. peace out! Drew
wow thats awesome!!

G

·
Is there a code you have to use to get that deal or is it just available on their site? I guess I should have looked first :)

Thanks for the notice.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know I think that their fliers are all the same not regional but I'm not sure if you want the deal order from the Columbia mo. BPS.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
If you use 4# line then that's a very good deal. Jim

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
crap! only 4lb test? call me chicken but i am not brave enough to use 4lb test lol

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
It would be fine for crappie & bream. Jim

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My flier has all sizes! I wonder whats up? Doesn't anyone else out there get every single BPS publication? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
I got the sale catalog with the yozuri in it at the house now. It does show all the sizes for the same price. Thats awesome! I think next week I will order some. I think at that price I will probably order 3 1000 yard spools.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I just got back from BPS got a 10# in smoke the last one. They didnt have alot to choose from, alot of 4# but that was about it. Got some new trays my old ones all had broken latches, some reel grips,a few spinners(damn :baitmonkey:)they had pflueger traps on sale for 1.99 got that and a deep diver in plain shad figured id put those sharpies to work. Other than that just went for the fun of it to get outta the house, dont feel like fighting the wind again! Dave

·
Banned
539 Posts
Yo-zuri produces line in the various tints - Smoke Purple, Hi-Vis Yellow, Camo Green, Low-Vis Clear, Blue.

I have not tried Purple, or Blue, but out of the rest I like the clear the best for all around use w/o sacrifice of visibility.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
To update this I just got off the phone with BPS. They sold out of clear, but have most of the smoke and camo green sizes in stock. 1000 yds for $6.88. :baitmonkey: I ordered 10 spools assorted, which out to carry me the rest of the year. What a nice savings, about $12 off per spool! :baitmonkey: They have Zoom Trick worms on sale 50% off, so I ordered a nice supply of watermelon red and green pumpkin. Sale ends the 19th. Those are good line colors for most lakes except maybe western highland reservoirs. Bait Monkey biting again.

Jim

·
Registered
409 Posts
Were the trick worms a phone deal only? I do not see them for 50% off on their site.

David

Ouachita said:
To update this I just got off the phone with BPS. They sold out of clear, but have most of the smoke and camo green sizes in stock. 1000 yds for $6.88. :baitmonkey: I ordered 10 spools assorted, which out to carry me the rest of the year. What a nice savings, about $12 off per spool! :baitmonkey: They have Zoom Trick worms on sale 50% off, so I ordered a nice supply of watermelon red and green pumpkin. Sale ends the 19th. Those are good line colors for most lakes except maybe western highland reservoirs. Bait Monkey biting again.

Jim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts