Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on doing an internet fishing show. I am by no means a pro by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have a background in video and entertainment. The more you get to know me on this site, the more you will realize that anything that can possibly wrong either fishing, on the way to fishing, or after a day of fishing has happened to me.

I think it would be hilarious to see all my misadventures. Would you watch it to be amused and see an occasional authentic NJ bass??

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Sure, I'd give it a go. There have been some good videos put out by "non-professionals" in a lot of areas. Sometimes they have the right stuff and take off. Good luck, Steve. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one camera in possession now and working on a second. Ideas are floating in my head.

G

·
I would check it out. Here is an idea for ya. go fishing with some of the Bass Holes members and post the link on this site. maybe have an award for the heavy stringer or biggest bass caught in a season for the guy that takes you and puts you on the fish. :dunno:
I would take you as long as you do not start jumping around and screaming like the other guy from NJ

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well Steve, if all these guys who say they'll watch, will take you on a fishing trip to their secret spots.... you'll have more than enough shows.

I'll get the ball rolling... On your next visit to Hawaii, I will take you fishing. As you'll soon find out, time is important. Go on fishing trips where you have the best odds of catching lots of fish. (no fish, no show) :D Try to get as many shows from one trip as possable.

Late spring offers a real good shot at big spawning peacock bass in clear shallow water.
Summer and fall is best fishing for everything. Peacocks, red devils, bonefish and barricuda.

For example.... in one day we did 3 peacock bass shows. Fly fishing, flipping live bait to big cruising fish, and live baiting from shore with a bunch of little kids. Of course, I call the TV host when I know the fishing is good. :thumbup01:

So people.... let's give Steve a hand. TV show hosts don't invite us to be on their show and go fishing with them.... It's our job to invite the TV host to come fishing with us...
(hopefully on a day when the fish are biting)

Remember Steve. If your guest looks good, the show will look good, so you will look good.
Good luck.... follow your dream.
Aloha,
Stan

·
Registered
102 Posts
Steve, You got one more 'to be' fan here! And come on down to Mississippi this fall. You can catch all the fish you want!

Lee

P.S. Glad to have met you at the Classic!

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Btw, new episode to debut this week. Keep you ears and eyes peeled.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.