Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Would You Believe....

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  hi steel basser 
#1 ·
...that my job is actually going to make me do work here today!? I wont be able to sit at my desk this morning and watch the site. I'm appauled! LOL!

A job that makes you work! Who ever heard of such a ludicrous thing!? LOL!

#7 ·
I didn't get to throw one single box today... I had to do labels and QC checks all day and I just about went to sleep.

#8 ·
Hell i had to dig and repair a 36" water main and move 2 fire hydrants. I dont even get to sit at a desk...Guess i aint got the smarts for it. lol

I dont think i could ever do a desk job. I like being outside. Heavy equipment operating isnt too hard just stressful at times when you have to dig in close quarters around a bunch of underground utilities. But we have to do WORK everyday. We cant sit in front of a computer and check the bass holes.lol

#18 ·
highrider26 said:
thank you everyone THAT is what i love to do,you know you have a great job whenyou never call it work and you get paid to do it.
later
rich<------- taking orders lol
That is sharp. I always have more respect for a man who takes pride in his craftsmanship. There aren't many people in the world who would even know how to start a project like that. Good work, Rich.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.