Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...that my job is actually going to make me do work here today!? I wont be able to sit at my desk this morning and watch the site. I'm appauled! LOL!

A job that makes you work! Who ever heard of such a ludicrous thing!? LOL!

G

·
That is just unheard of. I would find another "job". I can't even say that without laughing.

You got it so tough Jared.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fish4FunInFl said:
I reckon that call to your boss got through lol rofl
LOL!!
et tu rodney?? LOL

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Texas Bass Pro said:
That is just unheard of. I would find another "job". I can't even say that without laughing.

You got it so tough Jared.
You aint liein! LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
I didn't get to throw one single box today... I had to do labels and QC checks all day and I just about went to sleep.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hell i had to dig and repair a 36" water main and move 2 fire hydrants. I dont even get to sit at a desk...Guess i aint got the smarts for it. lol

I dont think i could ever do a desk job. I like being outside. Heavy equipment operating isnt too hard just stressful at times when you have to dig in close quarters around a bunch of underground utilities. But we have to do WORK everyday. We cant sit in front of a computer and check the bass holes.lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
My boss would probably "doo" a whole palate of bricks if I tried to go online at work. No chairs for me either. You lucky man.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
here is the project i have been working on each peice of the sun was cut, put in place,numbered and lettered, taken back down, stained, 2 coats of poly, put back, (in order) puttied all holes, sanded, and one more coat of poly for a little shine.

my sunrise
later
all
rich

Attachments

·
Registered
801 Posts
That is beautiful. You put a lot of hard work into it! That is something to be proud of!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Me to! Looks pretty gifted to me!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Now if I can just get Highrider over to the house to help me finish my basement and wood flooring.... lol Nice work Rich!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Yea, they made me work today too!! the nerve of them!

That is a gorgeous piece of artwork there highrider26! My son is an art major, people with your creativity amaze me!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I am just not a creative being! I am in awe when someone creates beauty with thier heart and mind.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
thank you everyone THAT is what i love to do,you know you have a great job whenyou never call it work and you get paid to do it.
later
rich<------- taking orders lol

·
Registered
635 Posts
highrider26 said:
thank you everyone THAT is what i love to do,you know you have a great job whenyou never call it work and you get paid to do it.
later
rich<------- taking orders lol
That is sharp. I always have more respect for a man who takes pride in his craftsmanship. There aren't many people in the world who would even know how to start a project like that. Good work, Rich.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts