So after two years of putting it off I started the work on my tracker. At the end of last season the front deck finally gave way. I almost put my foot through one spot and the seat was very unstable. I pulled the seat off with minimal effort at the end of last year. So on Saturday I pulled out the front deck and cut out a new one an fitted it in. Just need to treat the wood and then carpet it. My boat never had a rear deck. So I am going to do that as well. I started on it Saturday as well but I have a little ways to go with that. I am still thinking of it's placement. In the picture I just placed the Ply wood over the back and I have some straps that run from bunk to bunk. I am going to cut the ply so it will sit flush with the bunks. Now I am just waiting on free time to continue this project.