Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Which boat will you own?

11K views 62 replies 32 participants last post by  lpolk 
G
#1 ·
To start off with, I am looking at a Tracker 190 to fish local tournaments and to possibly do a little guiding out of. There is also the chance that I will start fishing BFL tournaments from this boat.

However, when all is said and done, I hope to be the proud owner of a Skeeter.

What boat is it for you guys? ;D

#4 ·
Gambler boats are made about 6 miles from my house . Theyd be a pretty neat boat to have. ( ok a dream boat )

But seeing im a realistic man and a poor man to boot, more then likely I will get a tracker( probably 17' ) once I get a few bills out of the way. ( I keep looking in the paper around here to see if I can find an inexpensive boat ) I mainly fish for fun and my local club tournament so I dont need a big expensive boat.

#9 ·
BIG NEWS!!!!!!

Remember how a week ago, I was the proud owner of a Skeeter? WELL!!!!!

My father got me an easter/early birthday present, and traded in my boat

and my 18 ft with a 150 skeeter just turned into a 21 ft with a 225 NITRO!!!!

so I am now the proud owner, of a NITRO!!!

#13 ·
2003 206 Champion:
2003 225hp Evinrude HO
Lowrance X15 GPS included
Dual Console
Fully Loaded
Keel Guard
Hot Foot
Flasher & Bow mounted X91
Custom Boat & Motor Cover
Built-in Battery Charger
Motor Guide Tour 81 trolling motor
Dual Axle Trailer w/brakes
52 Gallon Gas tank
GARAGE stored-original Owner

Warranties Still in effect!

P.L.E.A.S.E. buy my boat:

http://www.thefishingcoach.com/boat.htm

cbs

#14 ·
bpicinc said:
I have a chance to buy a 1989 19' Champion with a 175 HP Johnson or a 1988 Skeeter 18' with a Mercury Black Max . Which one would you guys recommend as they are about the same in condition and options???
Thanks
Hmm tough choice I'd say... but without seeing either of them Id go for the bigger 19 footer simply because the extra weight and width will help you out in rough water.

#16 ·
Ranger and Triton are very popular here, in SC, too. Before Triton was released though Stratos was probably the most popular. There are still a mess of Stratos 201 pros out there down here though.

#17 ·
I dont know which is more popular around here. There is a good mix of boats.

For example, just in my club , there are Rangers, stratos, skeeter, tracker, nitro, charger , bomber and a few more different brands that escape me at this time. Then 3 different brands of flats boats.

#19 ·
Around Cincinnati we see a lot of Rangers, Procrafts and now more and more Tritons

Personally i am the proud owner of a 2000 18.5' Sprint fiberglass with a 150 hp yamaha(not a big name boat, but built very well and a very good looking boat)

not to get off subject but i believe this is post # 9900 only 100 more to go to get to 10,000

Attachments

#21 ·
If you are looking for one of the best boats in the industry you should look and ride in a basscat before you buy..3 years in a row J D Power award winner and I would have to say the best customer service in the industry bar none

#25 ·
Me to! All I want to say in this post is "my ex-husbands" or My boyfriends or my new husbands... But really... I will own my own one day and it will probably be a ..........cheap one, you know, something I can win... :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.