Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Gambler boats are made about 6 miles from my house . Theyd be a pretty neat boat to have. ( ok a dream boat )

But seeing im a realistic man and a poor man to boot, more then likely I will get a tracker( probably 17' ) once I get a few bills out of the way. ( I keep looking in the paper around here to see if I can find an inexpensive boat ) I mainly fish for fun and my local club tournament so I dont need a big expensive boat.

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
I dont know which is more popular around here. There is a good mix of boats.

For example, just in my club , there are Rangers, stratos, skeeter, tracker, nitro, charger , bomber and a few more different brands that escape me at this time. Then 3 different brands of flats boats.

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
Otter, Im glad you got ' lucky ' . And yes, I wouldnt advise that method of getting one

When I bought my ' used ' boat I took a friend of mine with me to check it all out. I didnt know exactly what to look for to make sure I wasnt getting a dud.

We took it out for a test run in the lake and made sure everything worked and no leaks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.