Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share these pics to let you know what I go through on a daily basis... I cross the lake three times before I ever get to town. Now you know what gives me my fishing fever!!!

And this really hurts... :lmao:

K

·
0 Posts
I hear ya on that. What I go through on my way to work is really brutal. I get to walk from my bedroom to the front office in my house :lmao: Sorry couldn't resist.

Beautiful lake Mary.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imonembad said:
I fished under that second bridge in june of 03 at the crappie masters tourney.
How did you do?

T

·
0 Posts
I hate that you are teased like that Mary.....But at least you know that it will be there waiting on you.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
You didn't hear? :wack: Thats because it was lousey! :D I caught the smoke out of them just not the big old females. I stuck to fishing the back bays off of the river and the big sacks were caught off of the river. Go figure that one. I didn't do very good at the crappie circut which is why I'm back in the bass game.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:rofl1:

·
Registered
419 Posts
What, no picture of the cloud machine!! :rofl1: :rofl1: Why, that's a national landmark :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: We sure live in a beautiful area, huh Mary. Any one comming for a visit, Mary said she'd pick up the tab!! :dance01: :cheers: :dance01: :cheers: :dance01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lmao:
Yep! I have room! Bring your boat and OTTER will cook for everybody!!! :dance01:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
I'll have to take some pics of the areas in Maryland and Northern Virginia I travel everyday. So many fishing spots I can't stand it. Since I'm making my own hours I'm going to have to keep a rod and tackle it the car at all times. :fishing01:

·
Registered
410 Posts
that is absolutely gorgeous Mary, dang, I feel your pain! :dance01:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bass Kisser said:
I'll have to take some pics of the areas in Maryland and Northern Virginia I travel everyday. So many fishing spots I can't stand it. Since I'm making my own hours I'm going to have to keep a rod and tackle it the car at all times. :fishing01:
That would be great! Please share your pics with us. Btw, I have tackle but no rods in my GMC. Thanks for the reminder... :cheers:

Thanks Matilda, It is beautiful here. I would never leave this.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It hurts terribly...

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
I think that if we all looked around we would have to admit that we have the beauty of God all around us. Mary ,you live in a wonderful place. I've lived in Colorado, need I say more about that? I live in Rochester NY now & I get to drive through the Finger Lakes region, along the shore of Lake Ontario, around the Niagara Frontier, & my favorite, the Adirondack Mountains. If you go to www.stillwaterreservoir.com you will see why. I guess my point is that we have a great & gorgous country here & we get to share it.
Rodney

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats a nice site Rodney. Thanks for sharing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts