Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does everyone have planned for Thanksgiving?

If all goes well for me, besides eating till I can't move on Thursday (LOL), I will be doing a good bit of fishing.

G

·
We will be having our Thanksgiving here at our house with the inlaws aka "outlaws!!" LOL :neener: :dunno:

We also may be moving. I was offered a 3 bedroom 2 bath apt. that I don't have to pay water, electric, or RENT!!!! In order to get this offer I have to patrol the complex from 7:00 pm up to 12:00 am and be on call through 8:00 am until I go to work. Another good thing about these apts. is that I work there during the day, so no driving to work!!! I fix and install A/C and Heaters, refrigerators, stoves, dishwasher, etc....

We haven't decided on what we want to do but I know we could save a lot of money so we can later down the road buy our dream home.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Thats sounds like a plan bigtex!
For Thanksgiving I'm donating two hours of my time to our local mission to help feed the hungry. Then I'll be off to visit my family and eat dry turky...

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I gotta work :mad: and than get up at the crack of dawn to watch the snot gobblers so the wife can go on the annual shopping spree. sounds depressing doesn't it. :D I'm just thankfull for what i got cause I got it pretty good!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I am going home for Thanksgiving. Every Sat. after Thanksgiving, we get together at G-ma's house. Been doing this for as long as I can remember. Sat. morning I will be on my home lake(Black Lake) and I plan to fish all day.ALL DAY!!!! Safe trips to all you guys going long distances. Hope you and yours are safe!!!!!
-Joe

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I survived my baby sitting duties and my wife is about to pop about the gift she bought me she can't keep a secret. Poll--who has their christmas shopping done and who hasn't even started.

I haven't even started I'm a last minute kinda guy.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well, tried to quote again. :badcomp01: I'll figure it out someday. For Thanksgiving, I didn't do squat. Today, I took care of business, And I'll be on the lake at the crack of dawn tomorrow. ;D Hope they're bitn'. BEAUTIFUL weather, bluebird skies, 2-3mph winds, hi about 69, We'll see what the fish think. I'll post the full report in 'gone fishin' tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts