Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly, I am color blind. Here is the gist. Small lake with moderate to hard pressure. The lake has many small creeks running to it as well as having milfoil and other aquatic plants. Currently the color of the water has a green tint to it according to a friend of mine. I would put the clarity depth at maybe 1 1/2 to 2' deep. Green pumpkin and watermelon work good on this lake. I have heard that cotton candy has been working well too. Soft plastics are starting to produce, but cannot get the jig is not working at all. Maybe not throwing the right color. Besides what colors have already been mentioned, what other color(s) would you throw?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I fished with a friend of mine last summer right outside of johnson city in a lake about 2 and half acres in size with two small creeks feeding into it. we did pretty good using zoom G tails texas rigged used black and green pumkin.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Green pump head, skirt made up of 60% green pump/candy,40% black/blue flak, with 3 strands of saffire blue. This wil catc em everywhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts