Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went fishing this afternoon in a pond that I haven't been to in a year. When I walked up to the dam I noticed that the water level was 8 feet lower than normal. It is worse this year than it has ever been and we are just getting into summer. I did however catch three bass but they we way too small to brag about. Here are some pictures of the pond and the fish.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
That looks like a nice pond. Have yall really had that little of rain? I hope the water level rises back up. Those laydowns look like theyd supply lots of fun :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LakeCityYankee said:
That looks like a nice pond. Have yall really had that little of rain? I hope the water level rises back up. Those laydowns look like theyd supply lots of fun :)
It has been terrible down here. No rain at all unless you count 3 drops of water rain. Those laydowns that you are talking about are suppose to be underwater. Thats just how low it is.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good work, bud. We got some much needed rain here, and I hope that you all get a decent tropical storm (no hurricanes) that will push through and give you all some rain. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts