Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Well, I will jump in and release all my knowledge. Of course my knowledge is........ :wack:.......... :dunno:

Anyway, I really like the layout so far and hope to learn just as much as I can teach or offer. :soda:

I'm from Oklahoma and fish for bass, large and smallmouth. I try to do a little bream fishing when hungry and can't pass up the fight of a trout on a fly rod.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Anyone having on the water experience sticking bass has knowledge about bass. Share the experience. Bass knowledge comes by absorbing experiences. That's why you won't see anyone reporting their "finds" here regarded as less than a pro in the Classics. Those guys mostly just have a lot more experience than most bass anglers, get a huge amount of fishing hours in per year, have had a lot of "lucky " breaks somehow besting a lot of 'back home' fellows better than they are, and come into contact with a lot more of it than they will get on their own. I study the event results closely and note often that the ten top champs had ten different philosophies, ten different lure combo choices, and conclude none were final authorities on any one event. One lost fish, one breakdown, one penalty, one of many possibilities was the one thing that settled the number one spot. Welcome aboard.

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Welcome to The Bassholes LeeRogers! :clap:

Glad ya found your way to us. Make yourself at home :thumbup01:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts