Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to The Bassholes biggiesmalls, eric3179, Cherokee and CHNSTRAP!!    :cheers:

I hope you find all you need here and if what youd like to see isnt here, let us know and we will do our best to accomodate. :)

I look foward to exchanging tips, tactics and stories with all of you!   :fishing01:
:dance01:

Tattered Thumbs n Bigguns, Jared

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Site, Our Newest Members!

I'd like to welcome mary dean, bigbear and highrider26 to The Bassholes!  :clap:

I hope yall find what youre looking for and enjoy your stay!

Make yourselves at home and if you need anything just give us a shout and we will do whatever we can. :)

I look forward to swapping tips, tactics and fishing stories with all of you!  :cheers:

Welcome to the site, Jared

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can never have too many welcomes Mike :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Re: Welcome to the Site, Our Newest Members!

Thanks for the warm welcome Jared! I look forward to spending some quality time on this board!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Please Welcome Our New Members!

I want to thank you all for registering! George, Hawghunter, 5#Bass, and Oldfart9999, we are so glad to have you on board. Make yourself at home. Join in anytime!

G

·
mary dean said:
I want to thank you all for registering! George, Hawghunter, 5#Bass, and Oldfart9999, we are so glad to have you on board. Make yourself at home. Join in anytime!
Welcome aboard. I can't wait to see what yall bring to the table. Please jump in and show us what you got.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts