Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to send out a lot of congrats to Beth for joining up. If you all don't know her from Ish's forums, she's the unofficial president of the Ish Monroe fan club.

Beth, thanks for coming, and I can't wait to see the information that you bring here. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Welcome b*girl! :cheers: Glad you found your way here to The Bassholes :) Make yourself at home :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks everyone.
I'm not sure how much I can contribute, but I'm always ready to toss in my 2¢.

:)

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
LOL Love your signature Beth! I see your a fan of Friends ;)

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Cool!

When the show first came out.. I hated it... it was too trendy for me... but after it ended and the reruns started... I took a liking to it and now that show cracks me up big time lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
you design webpages for 25 bucks a page????? thats unreal!! that would save me a lot of time. i do them the old fashion way...coding in notepad...ewww! lol. i need to talk to you asap, as i am looking to lauch a site (2-5 pages) in the next few weeks. shoot me an email when you get a chance. [email protected]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Special rate for bass fisherman, especially the ones that are trying to get something going for sponsors.
I charge double that for other customers. :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, Beth is a sweetheart.  I have personally saw how she does more than she honestly needs to for other bass anglers.  I believe that she has some of the best designs for business cards.  I believe that you all should give her a look-see, and see what you think.  She won't steer you wrong.

I know that when I get my business cards, she's going to be the person that I get them from.   :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts