Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I 'm bumming bad the weather has froze shut even the warm water launch on the lake we were supposed to fish on sat. so its to the tackle shop to tell lies. Peace out! Drew

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
That sucks Drew!

I will be fishing a tourney on Saturday at Santee Cooper with my old club (who I think I will be rejoining this evening) We had 70 degree weather all week long... now the weekend is here and woudlnt ya know it.. highs predicted to be upper 40s low 50s. Morning temps are expected to be in the 20s. Man its gonna be a cold ride getting across Santee at 60+

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hate to hear that Drew :( But it's comming--spring is just around the corner. It's spittin' some snow in Russellville right now but by Tuesday they are calling for some 60's. I AM READY!!!! :victory: :victory:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Me to OTTER! I just looked at the weather channel online and it looks like Spring will be here next week...
Drew I'm sorry about your tournament and the weather. That sucks to have the first one canceled...

·
Registered
419 Posts
Man, 66-67 on Wed. and Thurs. with sunny skys!! I knew those robbins were singing their spring song for some reason. Hot Dog--cant wait!! :clap: :victory: :cheers: :dance01: :dance01: :boing:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ain't it funny what happens in a month! I didn't get to fish last weekend because I got caught and had to work a double at the joint. However, we have another club tourney on Sat the 17th so I am getting fired up for it. The weather is changing so fast I'll really have to stay on my toes to stay on the fish. Its the time of the year where the pattern can change by the minute. Hope everyone fishing today catches a fat sack!! Peace out.
Drew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts