Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

VIDEO: KVD Talks about The Classic During Media Day

4K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  joe 
#1 ·
#4 ·
SUPER interview! Boy, does this guy have his finger on the pulse of what's going on. Notice how he had all the meteorological information down to a T? Is there any wonder why he won the Classic? The other thing that struck me was how open he was with his information, right down to talking about how the Red Eye Shad was probably not going to be the bait to win the Classic. Outstanding stuff Jared! :clap: :clap: :clap:

#7 ·
I love the interview. The best I have seen. He is definitely a wealth of knowledge. Knows the game better than anyone else and is willing to tell the truth. He didn't even hesitate to tell you exactly what he thought and knew. No hesitation at all. But I mean, come on. Even if he told the people what to throw, and where to throw it. Even if they were bumping boats with him cough cough, he would STILL whip their tales by 10+ pounds.

#8 ·
Thank you all. :D

What really blows my mind is that KVD not only won his 4th Classic.. BUT that he told all the top 5 guys what bait to use. He saw one of the cranking it in and he even told that guy to slow the retrieve down. I mean come on... telling a handfull of the best anglers in the world what you are doing to catch your fish durng the super bowl of bass fishing and then to STILL win.. thats just phenomenal! Not only is he the best angler on the face of the planet but he is one heck of a good sport! :D

#16 ·
Man he knew the whole time. Those other guys never stood a chance!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.