Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this and thought all would like to know. Congrats Sean Alvarez, and good luck on the upcomming season.

Vermont's first Bassmaster Classic qualifier

New Bassmaster Classic qualifier Sean Alvarez is the first to hail from Vermont.

Now, only Wyoming, North Dakota, Hawaii and Alaska have yet to send qualifiers to a Classic, this year set for Feb. 18-20 on the Louisiana Delta out of New Orleans.

From the Vermont town of Rutland, Alvarez qualified for the 2011 Classic through the BASS Federation Nation Championship, which wrapped up Friday, Oct. 29, in Shreveport-Bossier City, La., after a three-day competition on the Red River.

To claim his Classic spot, Alvarez trumped the other eight anglers within his Eastern Division.

© 2010 The Fishing Wire.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Way to go Sean, Congrats on making it into the Classic. Wishing you great luck!! :thumbup01: :thumbup01: :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Vermont? I forgot vermont was even a state! Just kiddin. It is good to see Sean make it from his home state. Being the first, he is definitely the only one representing his entire state. If I was in his position I would definitely be proud of carrying the entire state on my shoulders, especially with my love for the Bluegrass State. Hope he does well, but I still want my boy Ike to take it all. He is due one. Already getting excited for the Bassmaster Classic. Its like a holiday for all of us bassholes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.