Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Vacation ends tomorrow

1K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  fish4funinfl 
#1 ·
My vacation ends tomorrow night at 8:30 ... My wife returns from her nearly 2 weeks vacation up to see her family in Mass.

Well, ok my vacation ended today realy. I had to sweep, vaccume and mop the floors. Tomorrow I got to do some laundry and go get a few items at the grocery store. ( got to remember to clean the tub too lol )

G
#5 ·
Rod, just be safe going to get her and on the return journey. ;) The plane will land at 9:30, and you might get to see her around 11. LOL Don't know how bad the security down there is, but in Birmingham it's awful. I took a cousin of mine to the airport, and he and I talked until 5 mins before he could go through security, and I stood there to see him off, since they wouldn't allow me to walk him to the ramp, and I waited there almost an hour. LOL :)

#7 ·
I timed it just right to get her from the baggage area. Here at O.I.A. you can drive to baggage and pick them up there. BUT they have to be outside waiting for you because your not allowed to just park there anymore ( since 9-11 ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.