Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The cut off day for the tournament was Wensday.

I would like to fish this one alone unless there is a nonboater who needs a ride. I always fish with Avery, but he won't make it this time. Please pair nonboaters up to other boaters first and then if there is still a nonboater left over I can take them. Ty!

G

·
I will be there. Boat is coming to work with me tonight and I'll be camped out somewhere.

For all the discussion at the last meeting to get Upchurches put back on the schedule I would have thought we would have more come.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to sign up on the website for our tournaments by the prefish cut off.

G

·
Brian might be there. He and I work in the same shop so I'll see him when I go to work. I'll let him know we have plenty of back seats for him.

G

·
Upchurch man.... I still don't like that place. I believe the bass population there is very poor. But on the other hand, I like how there are a lot of docks (not much of that around here). That said, the only time that guy will ever get another $10 from me is during another tournament. Worth the drive to catch slot fish if you ask me.

Again, sorry I left early. Working the night before combined with the heat and slack line took the fun out of it for me. I ended up getting home and slept for 3 hours.

Great to see another name added to the classic! Good job Brian and everyone else who was able to fill the livewell.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah I hate that I missed that hawg too, cant believe my braid broke! He probably wrapped me around a tree or something.

That is crazy you left one in the well....I dont think I will ever make that mistake because I am not that used to catching fish :lmao: but especially not now after hearing your story

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.