Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did ya'll see that guy catch two bass on one lure?!? btw... it looked like a "red" lipless bait :goldcup: :victory: :rofl1: :rofl2: :neener: :band: :thumbup01:

David

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
I've had that happen several times, mostly with those spots. You find them stacked up like that you'll smoke them.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
yup that was timmy horton if i remember right and yes a red rattle trap,that was SWEEEEEEEEET. couldn't imagine that feeling on the second day of the classic.
can't wait till tonight to see the ending. go KVD
later
rich

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
that sure doesn't look like a vibra shock in ur hand :rofl2: :rofl1: :fishing02:
lol just messin i wil be picking up some of those when the weather get closer to actually getting my boat out of the driveway.I have done really good with the rad lures one while in forida but i like the idea of those kits.
later
rich

·
Registered
537 Posts
highrider26 said:
that sure doesn't look like a vibra shock in ur hand :rofl2: :rofl1: :fishing02:
lol just messin i wil be picking up some of those when the weather get closer to actually getting my boat out of the driveway.I have done really good with the rad lures one while in forida but i like the idea of those kits.
later
rich
Unfortuneatly the VibraShock only has 1 hook :rofl1:

·
Registered
801 Posts
I saw my ex-husband do it a couple of times. It's exciting but can get under your skin if you aren't even getting bit and then someone catches two at a time right in front of you!!! |!!|

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Catching two quality bass on one lure is usual in a tournament. Smallies and spots that are schooling will follow another fish and try to steal the lure. Occasionally largemouth will do the same thing and our local Western Outdoor News had an article were someone caught 2 bass about 10lbs each on a swimbait at lake Casitas that had everyone talking. Two bass on camera in the Classic will be played back for a long time and Horton did a great job landing both bass.
Tom

G

·
I have only done it once and got them both to the boat and one of the 2 pulled loose. So in reality I guess I haven't done it since I didn't "land them" but I had 2 on that where both 3lbers. Saw them at the boat and was ready to lift when one pulled loose.

Yep, in cold mid 50 degree weather red lipless baits are tough to beat. When I was watching coverage and seeing the areas Randy Howell and Tommy Biffle where fishing I was saying man if I were there I know what I would be throwing there ;) and it ain't soft plastic hehe. And yes it would be RED!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts