Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone. Here is the first trivia question of the night.

What is Oldschool's aka Tom's (a very respected member of this board) favorite jig color? It will take some digging and searching through our forums to find this but it shouldnt be too hard. ;)

When you find the answer email it to me along with your real name AND your username on these boards.

The 3rd member to email me the correct anwer will win a brand new pack of Zoom Trick Worms and a pack of 3/0 hooks to go with them. :clap:

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I dont have 3 answers yet ;)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
At the top of the page are 6 blue buttons. One says "Search". It's our search engine and it works like a huge index at the back of a book. Use a word or a phrase. A phrase ought to be put inside "quotes". Put keywords in there and you will usually find a stack of posts containing the word(s). The more complex the search the fewer the posts but the more precise the search.

Good luck.

Jim

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have a winner!! :clap:

The 3rd member to give me the correct answer was Davidva! Way to go David and congratulations!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Davidva, congrats to you. Good work, David, Tom and Chuck. Hey guys, ya ALL had it right, but this is kinda like casting 20 times to that bass, moving on, and the guy right behind ya hooking it on his first cast. :neener: Glad to see some good searching.

Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts