Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to one of my honey holes with 3 poles and a fly rod... was a little windy for the fly rod.... had a :scrounger: rigged up with a rage tail rage chunk and a nother pole with a small spinnerbait.. had a 3rd pole with a rage chunk and a circle hook.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING not a bite nothing!!! magine the water was pretty chilly as it was also up from all the snow melt...

soooo i hit another spot i found cpl months ago... walked all the way around it looking for "signs" basically reading the tank.... looking for anything to give me a clue of what might lie within its boundaries.... all i found was a rooster tail plastic carton, telling me maybe some small fish and trout??..... played with it for while and nothing there either.

SOOOO since i had the corgi with me decided to take the 'ukon 4 wheelin up the mtn.... whatta blast, enjoyed the heck outta it as did she.... then went to my elementary school via back roads of course... tried all the slides, swings all the fun stuff from 20 years ago.... I swear to god they changed the swings slides and stairs out with smaller ones!!!!!.....

then went to pick Manda up at the Mine when she got off work, suprised her by sittin at the guard shack when she came out... darned if they almost didnt see me and drove right on by.... ended out the "0" day by takin her to all you can each Chinnese.... Peanut was hungry lol...

thinkin of goin east tomorrow to a lil hot water pond i know bout and try my luck there... the waters clear so gotta have the "perfect" presentation for em..... any suggestions??

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
AJ, I figured you was gonna take her to a fish restaurant since you zerod out, just to see what a fish looked like lol rofl .. j/k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts