Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been slipping out of the house and hitting the pond. I have been having a ball catching some big bull Brim 3/4 to 1 pound each. On an ultra lite spinning outfit they are a real fight. I was using a strike king bitsy minnow and lost it to a big hungry bass so I had to make a trip to Wal-Mart for a re supply. I had to make a trip to the house to change clothes after I fell backwards out of the canoe and lost my rod which I managed to recover. One hell of a day. I laughted all the way home and when I told my wife she said I had to take one of the boys to watch over me when I went fishing. I just laughted at her and went back fishing alone. In all 15 big brim and five bass for the day.

·
Premium Member
11,455 Posts
Thats a great mess of fish Joe, I bet you going to have a nice fish fry when you dry out. ;) :rofl1: :rofl1:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Those are some monster gills. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They were delicious. I can't wait to slip out again for some more fun this time I'll wear my swimming trunks.

·
Registered
151 Posts
LMAO joe, those are some massive baitfish. any day where you catch a limit of bass, and more is a pretty great day in my book!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts