Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week I released TheBassholes.com Official Fish Log which was designed to keep a detailed record of each individual fish you catch. Now I am releasing TheBassholes.com Official Fishing Trip Log. This log is designed to keep a record of your over all day of fishing.

This is what it looks like:

[smg id=1342]
This is only a sample of The Official TheBassholes.com Fish Log
Don't print this one out. It is of lesser quality than the full size document and will not print full page​

You may download the full size high resolution document (717 kbytes) in Adobe Acrobat PDF form Here

This document copyrighted to TheBassholes.com and Jared Pease
You may freely use and print this document for personal use, as often, and for as long, as you like.
Alterations of this document are strictly forbidden.
Redistribution of this document may be done so as long as this document remains in it's original form and a link back to www.TheBassholes.com is provided.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This log is pretty self explanatory.

Launch Time and Weigh-In Time translates the same as start time and end time if you are not fishing a tournament.

I have set up the skies, precipitation and wind strength so that you can just place check marks where needed. I felt this was the best way to handle this because as a day progresses these variables all change most often. This method will allow you keep complete track of that.

Also you will notice where you record the fish there is a field at the end called "Rec #" this is so you can correlate your Trip Log catches with your Fish Log catches. Number your fish logs and then place the corresponding number for each fish next to t heir entry on the Trip Log. This way if you are examining a Trip Log sometime in the future and you see you caught a good kicker fish on your Trip Log, you can look at Rec #, say for example rec # is 423, then you look up Fish Log #423 and you can now see the full details of that catch.

This is designed to be used in conjuction with TheBassholes.com Official Fish Log which you can read about and download from Here

Hope you enjoy this :D

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im glad you like it :D

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
That's an excellent day log Jared. It'll work super with the fish log to tell the story.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Ski :D

And just so folks understand... I have some fishing trip logs that have an area to mark cover and structure... I did not put that on here because if you keeping record of your entire trip, chances are that the fish, through out your day, are going to come off of more than 1 kind of structure and 1 kind of cover.
:D

G

·
SICK FORM JARED... i will be using these everytime I'm on the water this season. I am going to make a real effort to keep better files of my catches for the future.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Just printed a few of these off for myself.

Thanks Jared. :clap:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Thanks Jared, this is going to be very usefull. You put a lot of time and effort into it. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Once again great job Jared. You never cease to amaze me with the quality of stuff you do. You make this forum and great place full of great resources just like this. Thanks so much for all you do.

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Looks super sweet. I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks a lot for posting this up there. Maybe now I can make sense of all my chicken scratchings in the past!!! :champion: :champion: :champion:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great! Glad to hear :tu

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ChrisR said:
Just printed a few of these off for myself.

Thanks Jared
You're welcome! Glad you like them! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts