Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a field reporter I was able to cover the WBT Classic in Birmingham, AL last month. What a treat, and a lot of work too.

If anyone who reads this post, and may be looking to sponsor someone participating in competitive bass fishing(other than me lol), please take a serious look at these ladies of the WBT. In the 4 days I was there they all worked very hard going above and beyond sponsor obligations. They were easy to talk to, accomodating to spectator request, mentioned their sponsors at every chance they got, and I have to say that they did a much better job than their male counter parts. It's as though they get what it's all about. Some of the guys that weekend were out and out rude as well as inaccessible to the public, while many if not all of the ladies worked the convention center hall meeting and greeting as many people as they could.

I was very impressed by their professionalism, and made some new friends while I was there. Juanita Robinson, Diane Clark, and Pamela Martin-Wells were all gracious with their time and went way out of their way to give everyone equal time, without making anyone feel rushed.

The WBT has a great deal to be proud of.

·
Premium Member
3,987 Posts
Mary is doing very well, current in 76th, keep having and enjoying your experience, congratulations. Happy mothers day.
Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts