Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have to tell ya about the most amazing thing i ever saw, me and my partner were fishing down a bank, and i looked over to see a squirrel running up and down a willow tree limb, didn't know what he was doing so we just kept fishing and working the bank really hard, about 5 minutes later i look over to see the squirrel jump off the tree limb down to a stump below the limb, he was trying to get to a acorn all this time, but here is were it gets funny, when he jumped off the limb the limb went to high up he couldn't get back on it, now my wife said i shouldn't share this story but i just have to, but now the squirrel has to jump in the water to get back to land, about half way to the bank a big bass comes up and eats him, i know iknow this might be a amazing thing to ya but i see it all the time, but what i don't see all of the time is the bass come back out of the water and spit another acorn back out on the stump. ;D >:D 8)

·
Registered
801 Posts
:cheers: That is funny!

·
Registered
409 Posts
You know what is funny about this one?!?! I heard Mike Iaconelli tell the same joke! :rofl1: :rofl2: :goldcup: :dance01:

Cept the when he told it the squirrel was on the log and the bass jumped out of the water and grabbed the squirrel then few minutes later jump back up and placed the acorn on the log. :cheers: :neener: :notworthy:

David :p

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
:rofl1:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny thing is about 2 months ago me, my brother and father were out crappie fishing and i have told them this joke before, and i promise a squirrel came swimming by us, and we all just gave each other a look at the same time and that joke was the first thing we thought of.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I'd never heard it. ROFL. Here goes one I heard at work today.
The city of Phoenix, Az had a tremendous problem with pigeons. They searched for a solution, and finally offered a guy $5 mil to get rid of them. He showed up the next day with a blue pigeon in a cage. Amazingly, when he turned the bird loose, it flew around the city, and every pigeon around followed it, a la Pied Piper. After the pigeon circled the city, it flew off to parts unknown. Two days later, it showed up alone and climbed back in the cage. The councilmen were amazed. Within a week, they offered the same individual $10 mil if he could come up with a blue Mexican.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
hi steel basser said:
I'd never heard it. ROFL. Here goes one I heard at work today.
The city of Phoenix, Az had a tremendous problem with pigeons. They searched for a solution, and finally offered a guy $5 mil to get rid of them. He showed up the next day with a blue pigeon in a cage. Amazingly, when he turned the bird loose, it flew around the city, and every pigeon around followed it, a la Pied Piper. After the pigeon circled the city, it flew off to parts unknown. Two days later, it showed up alone and climbed back in the cage. The councilmen were amazed. Within a week, they offered the same individual $10 mil if he could come up with a blue Mexican.
OMG
oh no you didnt
lmao
rich

1 - 16 of 16 Posts