Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, We have released a new family of jigs. The Sniper and Silent Sniper. The Sniper Jigs features a 60 degree heavy wire round bend jig hook. This jig features a sleek head design with a groove in the bottom that allows the bait to FALL STRAIGHT DOWN when cast rather than drifting to one side. Fish this jig right through grass, cypress knees, log jams, etc.... and "Pick Um Off One At A Time."
Use Discount Code "BAHOLE" for a 10% Discount...
The Sniper Jig

The Silent Sniper Finesse Jig

Here is why it is unique-
[img]

·
Registered
822 Posts
Well done Bass Assault!!! I thought the Pro Flip jigs were the best, but now.... Man once i get a couple dozen of these bad boys...I will be unstoppable! :champion:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been using the Silent Sniper for a few weeks now and have done very well with it. This thing will actually fall away from you when it sinks. I was playing with some different trailers on it in my pool and nearly crapped myself when I saw this. I normally fish a lot of finesse jigs, but this jig looks better IMO and is more versatile. Awesome job BAL!!! Here is a nice one I got out of Kentucky Lake on it. (5/16oz Silent Sniper PB&J)

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nice fish Mr. Rice!!! I have a couple guys in my club that Will NOT throw any other jig besides 1 certain kind.... I have tried and tried to get them to just try some BAL jigs but to no avail. So the day I caught them out pre fishing, I gave them one of my jig boxes and told them to do whatever they wanted with them. " Besides throw them over board" lol
After a day of Whacking some fish on the BAL jigs, I almost had to resort to hand to hand combat to get my box back :rofl1:
They are both firm believers now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.