Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
I believe they are very similar. Both are shallow hulled bass boats. However I believe the new trackers have a smoother riding hull with more of a v in them. The TX more than likely also comes with more features and options.

Are you looking to buy the 95 tracker? If the price is good and the transom, engine and lower end are all in good shape... I say go for it :)

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Cool deal Rodney. Id definitely check it out. Only thing I know for sure is the hull design on the early to mid 90 tracker aluminums gives a bit of a rougher ride than the newer ones. Bryan Kerchal started out on the same thing, except an earlier model. (matter of fact that same boat got him to both classics) It was a decent ride in smooth water but once ya got any type of chop it was pretty bumpy so Id not advise it for rough water situations. It fished very well though. :)

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Well heck, it didnt last long ( back to looking )

BASS TRACKER ‘95 Pro 17, 40hp Mercury, 30 lb trolling motor, fish finder, w/trailer. Good cond.
$$SOLD$$
dang!

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
Fish4FunInFl said:
Instead of making new threads , figured I'd just keep this post alive while looking. ( I know I shouldnt look until next month as I will lose out once again on a boat lol )

Ok, anyone know what an aluminum Skeeter looks like ? I have ' googled ' it and still cant find a picture of it.

SKEETER 18’, aluminum, w/trailer, loaded, 90hp Yamaha motor, very low hrs
what year is it? if its a newer year (2000+) its pretty similiar to the triton aluminums. Both are very well designed, especially the Skeeter. And it goes without say that a skeeter is a better boat than the tracker :)

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
just hang on tight to your money and you will find one for sure :) Or if you dont find one down there fast enough, shoot up here... we will definitely find ya one in SC :)

· Premium Member
12,510 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Way to go Rodney!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

She looks great! :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.