Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Yes, a very interesting looking bait, and one that I would be willing to try out. Can't wait to see it come into production, and to try on the bass around this area.

Good find, Jared. I had tried to access Inside Line, but it took forever to try to load the page.

:cheers:

·
Registered
609 Posts
i give it two weeks before every major plastic company has at least three different copies i can just see the names now

"swimmersenk"
"dingerswim"
"tailed flash"

just a matter of time now (IF it works)

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL Mike! You know it lol

And yes.. bait monkey is already rattling his cage to be released lol

N

·
0 Posts
You bet that there are going to be knock-offs. GYCB is one of the best companies out there, and almost all of their lures have knock-offs. GYCB is the king of getting knocked-off. LOL

Depending on what all lengths they produce, I would really like to see a 2 or 3" model, which I would use as a jig trailer. It could be an interesting twist on the old stand-by. It would also be a different version that bass might not have seen, and they would be more willing to strike it.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow I like the way that is designed!

I hear the bait monkey kicking and screaming lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
I hear ya , BUT im trying to tell the baitmonkey that the boatmonkey is coming first :dunno: if he will listen though :p

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh without doubt the boatmonkey MUST kick the baitmonkeys rump! LOL!

·
Premium Member
17,930 Posts
Well, after a compromise ( Got my boat now , so the bait monkey was released lol ) I was at the tackle store over in Clermont today and picked up 1 bag of Swimming Senkos.

Hopefully it wont be to long before I try them out. ( to expensive to play in the pool with them to see the action )

B

·
0 Posts
I just don't know about this one. It looks good to me but that isn't always a good thing. LOL
I will be giving them a try....just don't know when.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts