Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, took my niece to see the new Pirates of the Caribean last night. It was a long movie, at more than 2 and a half hours but man it was a good one as usual. I read some mixed reviews about it and wasnt sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. If you like this series, you will like this movie for sure. :thumbup01:

·
Registered
62 Posts
A lot of folks that I heard talk about "Dead's Man Chest" said that they didn't understand it.............so, I thought that a lot more would say that they didn't understand "At World's End".

I can't wait til it comes out on DVD. I am going to go buy it as soon as it comes out. :thumbup01:

G

·
I saw it last night and since I didn't see the 2nd movie I didn't understand allot. I went with a friend who had seen it so she helped me. But I really liked this movie allot. The battle scenes were awesome.

This is the best movie I have seen this year by far. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
I saw it today, good movie but a bit drawn out, the last 30 minutes or so, ALL ACTION. Great trilogy,

Any bets on #4 coming out ??
Clue was when Capy'n Jack had the map, LoL

Great movie, go see it, :clap: :clap:

Worlds end, Great movie, go see it, :clap: :clap:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Dern, I must be hard to PLEASE. I didnt care alot for the movie. The action parts was good. ( cant complain there ) I think if a few scenes where left out, it would of been GOOD to me.

I didnt care for the second one either.

Now, the first one was GREAT !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts