Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont miss out on this special price on the ALL NEW AllCharge unit! These units will normally retail for $169.99 but for only a limited time members of TheBassholes.com can now get them for $139.99!! This price wont last long so grab it while you can!

:tu

follow this link to get this special price: http://www.thebassholes.com/proshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=248&zenid=da8fdb7d58e826dd7e118b747ba3e171

These orders will all ship in two weeks.

The All New Stayncharge 12/24

The new Stayncharge unit has a lot of new operating features.
1. Unit always starts on the batteries that has the lowest charge on it.
2. If a battery is reading under 10vdc it will start charging that one first with a 30 second service charge.
3. The unit then will go to the next battery and if that battery is also between 6 and 10 VDC it will also get a 30 second service charge.
4. If a battery is above 10VDC the unit will charge it with the normal 2 minute cycle.
5. After the battery that is under 10VDC is brought back up to 10VDC then that battery will be put back into the normal two minute charging cycle.
6. The new unit was built to charge on the run for any 12 volt trolling battery and if you upgrade to a 24 volt motor you can still use the same unit.
7. This unit can also be used with the Original Stayncharge system and from the tow vehicle you will charge the starting battery on the boat as well as a 12 or 24 volt trolling battery system.
8. This unit can be used with a single bank AC charger and you will be able to charge the starting battery on the boat as well as a 12 to 24 volt trolling battery from one single unit.

The new unit has all the great features as the Stayncharge All Charge has had for years but now it is even smarter than before and can be used for smaller systems as well.

We are very proud of how this unit performs and excited to introduce this to the market after years of working hard to make the best unit ever in todays market.

There is no other unit on the market today that can take a battery from such a low voltage and bring it back to life like the new Stayncharge 12/24.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No this is only the unit that charges from your big outboard while on the water. To charge while being in tow from yoru tow vehicle you would need to get the Original StayNCharge:
http://www.thebassholes.com/proshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=185&zenid=c464aa97e6a44f0002fbe8a0360311ce

and tell ya what... while the new Allcharge special is runnning I will also put the Orginal StayNCharge on sale with 10% off.

You wont beat these prices ANYWHERE on the net! GUARANTEED! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jared said:
and tell ya what... while the new Allcharge special is runnning I will also put the Orginal StayNCharge on sale with 10% off.

You wont beat these prices ANYWHERE on the net! GUARANTEED! :D
Great!!! I ordered mine LAST week. No big loss as I could have just made my own cable system from the truck to the (old) All Charge but wanted the connectors and cabling supplied by the inventor. ;) Not to mention my 7 prong adapter is one of the double 4 and 5 pin adapters in one unit. I needed new the Pig Tailed one to charge with.

Hey, Will the new All Charge still do 36V by hooking the batteries like the "old" All Charge? I really like my All Charge!! :dance01:

·
Registered
921 Posts
The new unit is only for 12/24 volts but will be having the engineers to upgrade the 24/36 as soon as I can afford them to redesign.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Jim sent me the new unit last week overnight before I left for a week on Lake Fork, Tx. I had the older Allcharge and the new unit worked just as well. I do like the smaller size as I have little space in my 17 ft Skeeter to mount it. I did not put a a/c charger on my boat all week. Just left the truck running for about 30mins after the drive back to the camp and with the outboard running time included NO DEAD BATTERIES! My buddies had to fight over the few electrical outlets to charge up for the next day. lol.... :stayncharge:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Sure wish I would have had one installed last week...dragging 150 ft of electrical cords to plug in my chargers at 2 different cabins every night, for a week, isn't my idea of fun...
Another month or so and I should have enough pennies saved up to get my Stay-N-Charge.

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
Mo keep saving those pennies so ya can feed the :baitmonkey: :baitmonkey: :baitmonkey: I know he needs his own charger LOL. I also need to start saving so I can get one as the fishing trip set me back a Tad on getting one :dunno: but then the Smallie Fishing was awesome :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01: :dance01:, Mo has all the Pictures so ya'll will have to wait for Mo to post em.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts