Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself I would never buy one :baitmonkey:So last week I brought 2 went out to the strip pits(water sooooo clear you could see a white spinnerbait at 15 feet of water)So i was watching the lures action(78sp and 110dd).The water temp was only 45 degrees.But I watched the fish come from far away to check the thing out.Caught a bass and a pike made me a beliver and bought another one today I am HOOKED :baitmonkey: :wack:

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
The only suspending ones I have are the 78sp. You can just about take a nap waiting for them to rise.

·
Registered
409 Posts
If you all could buy only ONE Lucky Craft lure which one would it be? I ask this because I do not own any.

David :redratltrap:

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would wait for some of the other guys that have used them before.But I like the 78sp in the ms american shad it suspends 4-7 feet and it stays put kinda cool.

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
davidva said:
If you all could buy only ONE Lucky Craft lure which one would it be?

David :redratltrap:
Because of the water depths I fish, I would say a 78sp in chartruse shad

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey, David, the bait monkey told me that LC's are his lays potato chips- he cant eat just one. :baitmonkey: But I would have to say the pointer 78, if you fish mostly clear water, get the ghost minnow. If you fish more stained water, get a chartreuse shad. It doesn't matter which one you buy first, you'll have more soon enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts