Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the weigh in of a local club and I have to say there were some nice fish caught... My camera sucks, or it might just be me not knowing how to adjust it. I did but didn't get to use it when I went out fishing with Ricky. I didn't catch anything but I want to share a few pictures.
This is Ricky with a fish caught while we were pre-fishing a few days ago.

These are a couple of pics I took today that didn't turn out that great. Big fish of the day was Rickys, I think at 5.13. The winning weight went to Rex Rose who weighed in 21.35lbs. There were five limits and a few had four.

My ex-husband is the weigh master, his back is toward me.
I hope I can share some better pics with you soon. I have to say for sure that Dardanelle is heating up!!

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
Your right, your camera does suck lol rofl

But you can tell they would of been nice pictures.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
bad camera or not, looks like they caught some nice fish! :) Thank you for sharing with us Mary! :D

G

·
Wow that is one heck of a big sack of fish. Good going. Wish I can catch a sack like that in my tourneys haha. Oh and gotta love the hat that first guy is wearing ;) Yep, they sure do make a fine Lipless crankbait.

What kind of camera do you have? Maybe I can help you figure it out. Looking at it your pictures are definitely over exposed. So if you can adjust the settings on your camera you can fix it. Try changiing the shutter speed to a higher number this will be a faster setting and will let less light in resulting in a darker image. If you set it too high it may be too dark so you have to play around with it to find the right setting.

Automatic mode should do all this for you. If it is on automatic mode and this is still happening then the white balance may be set wrong. See if you have a white balance setting on the camera. It should have indoors (image looks like a light bulb) outdoors (image looks like the sun) I have a flower setting that casts a reddish hue on the picture. Then a normal setting which is all around. I use this setting mostly. Sometimes I forget too and take a picture and look at it and it is overly blue. Because I left it on light bulb setting, so it makes it look blue. The reason is a light bulb throws off allot of yellow light and the blue corrects it. Indoors that setting is fine. Outdoors the picture looks blue.

Hope that helps?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I hope that gave you some ideas for the last of March, Mary!! If the weather holds, they are showing some low 80's and lots of sunshine through the middle of next week 8) 8) That should really get them going. What was the water temp? Dardanelle is back :dance01: :boing: :fishing02: :fish: :fish:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts