Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the local resivoir tonight after work,yes i worked on a sunday.
started off kinda slow at 2 pm but soon turned on very well.between me and my uncle tom we caught around 30 LMB
biggest close to 2 #.they all fell victim to the ultravibe speed craw in green pumpkin.the first 5 bites were frustrating as the bass were just grabbing the pincers of the speed craw.but with a little :cussin: I finally let them eat it a second or two before slammin the hook home.
great afternoon with some beautifull weather.
will post some pics in gone fishin proly monday night.
or alot later tonight
tight lines fellow buckeyes.
rich

·
Registered
472 Posts
hey rich was some beautiful weather for us buckeyes today...I go tto go out myself and hit ceasars creek///dont know if you know where that is but it is off I-71...But the fish are really coming around caught 3 smallies about 2 or 3 pounds a piece, and a baby muskie, and had a huge muskie boil the top of the water as i pulled the bait outta the water...with water temps getting into the upper 50s to low 60s the fish should really start turnin on soon...cant wait..... :victory:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never fished there but thats where the wife and i stop on our way back from kentucky.
flea market baby
we should hook up and go there someday,or to delaware.if you ever get up this far we can go to clearfork,or pleasant hill.
rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts