Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He gets you he gets me .... the :baitmonkey:

how often does he get you ....

I know personally when I go by the local bait shop ... if I am not driving the person that is LOCKS my dooor and say No , No , No not today ..... lol

Just curious how often the :baitmonkey: get you ....

me Im addicted .... lol

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
oh man Im addicted lol Even if i know I cant afford to get it.. the :baitmonkey: screams in my ear and I am buying baits lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup ... I should have called myself the Bait Monkey ....lol

thats how bad i got it .... thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm addicted....I got stuff I not even sure how to fish. But I'll learn and buy some more.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
I'm pretty bad...I seem to constantly be "looking" for things to buy...My purchases vary throughout the year being as 5 or 6 months out of the year I can't fish...

In a nutshell...The :baitmonkey: gets me waaaay too often!!!...I checked the "I'm Addicted" selection by the way... :wack: :wack:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hi, my name is Nathan and I am a addict........when I see fishing tackle I lose all self control. :cry01:
I hope to one day control my addiction.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

G

·
Every chance I get......I am going to invest in 3 new Quantums reels and 3 new rods next spring. I will be buying around $500 dollars of baits as well. I am saving now so I can buy later. LOL

·
Premium Member
4,943 Posts
You should be able to vote for more than 1 item. I'm starting to plan out my purchasing so that I am able to better supply myself with what i need & still be able to try out a few new items.
Rodney

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm addicted to them.I buy baits everyday of the week seems like. I will drive from county to county or state to state just to get one type of bait. :hawgpour:

·
Registered
468 Posts
bigun said:
I believe mine has morphed into

Alas!!!
That's funny Bigun....wish I would of thought of it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
bad bait monkey BADDDDD BAIT MONKEY
YOU SHOULD TRY WORKING AT A FISHING STORE :baitmonkey:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Bait monkey is on me right now. I just made what I call a power pass through every aisle at BPS. I have spare money in my front pocket that is on FIRE!!!! I have to buy a new prop before tackle so I am going back right after work.

-Joe
P.S. I don't think that it is really fair that I have a BPS that is less than two miles from my house. I pass it everyday on my way to work and on my way home. More if I leave the office. Oh the pain. The only way it could be worse is if I had Mr. Top's problem and worked there.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I got a bait monkey, there's no doubt. :baitmonkey: I also have a fishing monkey. I swear I am like a kid. I say to myself, just one more cast. Okay let me try one over here. Well it don't make sense to just throw once. Okay Time to head back to the car. Wait, there is that deadfall on the way. Can't throw just once. Okay better go, Mama's waiting at home. Told her I would be home by now. Heading back to the car now. Look at that grass. Just one more cast. Right. Whew, made it to the car. Bye pond. Shoulda been home by now anyway. Wait, there is this other pond just a couple of miles down the road here. Make a left and another mile. Okay just a couple of casts to see if their hitting. Now I got that tree on the other side. Might as well fish my way over there. Now just a couple of casts. Hey hey hey, that was a hit. Another cast. Nothing. Just a couple more....man I gotta be getting home. One more. Damn! Let me run down to the dam real qui.....Yeah baby, I just put my poles in the car. On my way. Just one cast....RIGHT! One more. Does this happen to anybody else or is it just me?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts