Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again it's time for Bassmaster Classic Top 12 Contest :clap:

Previous years our winners won an awesome one of kind bait that we had signed by all the competitors of the Bassmaster Classic

[smg id=1564]

[smg id=566]

This year's prize will be just as awesome!

From now until Thursday February 23rd, 2012 every active member will have the chance to win an awesome one of kind prize!!

All you must do to be eligible is Private Message me your pick for the top 12 at the 2012 Bassmaster Classic! The subject of the Private Message must have "Classic Top 12" in it.

[size=14pt]Please do NOT email me your entries. All entries must be Private Messaged to me. To Private Message (PM) me Click Here

The active member who picks the most anglers that actually end up in the top 12, at The 2012 Bassmaster Classic final weigh-in, wins!

In the event of a tie, we will add the finishing position of all the anglers each person has in the top 12 and the member who's has the lowest total will be the winner.

SPECIAL NOTICE = If the winner of our contest this year is also an active poster they will receive a SPECIAL BONUS PRIZE PACKAGE in addition to the regular prize package.

The order of the anglers in your top 12 list does NOT matter.

As an added bonus - everyone who picks the actual 2012 Bassmaster Classic Champion will win a pack of baits. (You MUST specify who you think the winner will be)

Here are the 49 Contenders:

Choose your top 12 from this list of anglers.

2012 Bassmaster Classic Contenders

Defending Champion

Kevin VanDam MI

Bassmaster Elite Series Winners

Shaw Grigsby FL
Edwin Evers OK
Davy Hite SC
Dean Rojas AZ
Steve Kennedy AL
Casey Ashley SC
Denny Brauer MO
David Walker TN

2011 AOY Standings

Ott DeFoe TN
Terry Scroggins FL
Alton Jones TX
Keith Poche AL
Greg Vinson AL
Chris Lane AL
Randy Howell AL
Keith Combs TX
Aaron Martens AL
Michael Iaconelli NJ
Dustin Wilks NC
Ish Monroe CA
Todd Faircloth TX
Jared Lintner CA
Bobby Lane FL
Jeff Kriet OK
Greg Hackney LA
Kevin Wirth KY
Fred Roumbanis OK
Timmy Horton AL
John Crews VA
Stephen Browning AR
Takahiro Omori TX
Matt Reed TX
Bill Lowen IN
Marty Robinson SC
Brent Chapman KS
Brandon Palaniuk ID

Southern Open Winners

Gerald Swindle AL
Fletcher Shryock OH

Central Open Winners

Mark Tucker MO

Northern Open Winners

Kelly Pratt VA

Federation Nation

John Diaco NH
Jamie Horton AL
Tom Jessop TX
Matt McCoy IN
Josh Polfer ID
Chris Price MD

Weekend Series

Allan Glasgow AL

2011 Mercury College B.A.S.S Champion

Andrew Upshaw TX

Good Luck Everyone!:tu​

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Entrants:

iamski, riddler, LTShooby, Jim Lane, Highcentered, redbug878, yankeebass, scottybell45, JKarbo214, D'Chil, rsawyers, QuantumLeap, Wolfman74, Fish-N-Fool Lures, GoneFroggin, mlsims, Fish4FunInFl, SBJ1982, retired-psg, monster, JKarbo214, vabownut, Boston1011, James Tuttle Jr, Wolfman74, finesse13, joe waller, rasplash, Debbie, scottybell45, Cable, BillyBadBass, OCBassman, cassandra09, HellaBass, Badman, *******, ksbigbass, duaneauto, blackjewfish, lsto19, luckycraftman, billmccoun, druark, triton03820, Tritonator, BaitMyLine, gth, ChrisR, justinl8688, plasticworm, stratos201proxl, perch14, JD Rods, Brian J., lunker hunter. bpicinc, dockhopper, Oceanoma, Zoff12, derick881, twon_23, terrihett64, Oldfart9999, Basspastor, stealthfisher, Dennis Ogle, ppare05, Twitch, CaptainMo, BOBCAT4118, [email protected], terrihett64, Splattman2004, jmccartney79, bassmanb69, tkbigbass, ckbigbass, jtalb, Oldfart9999, dan43334, dchance, oldschool, fishinggoddess, nicknat22, bassmanb69, ace45102

Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this contest. :tu
However please do not post your picks in this thread.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reminder: PLEASE make the subject of your PM to me something that lets me know your PM is for the 2012 Classic Top 12 Contest. If you fail to do this there is a chance I could miss your PM.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ok i got my winning picks in so the rest of you guys might as well not bother. Just like KVD I'm going 2 years in a row.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
OK got my picks in. Im going against the grain this year, Im pulling for Evers to come out on top. :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In order to qualify for the pack of baits for picking the winner.. you MUST specify who you think will win.

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
As an added bonus - everyone who picks the actual 2012 Bassmaster Classic Champion will win a pack of baits. (You MUST specify who you think the winner will be)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, I've added my picks, GOOD LUCK Everybody!! :praying:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I spoke to Reaction Strike today and they are donating a 12" Swimbait for the pros to sign for this contest! :clap:

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Jared said:
I spoke to Reaction Strike today and they are donating a 12" Swimbait for the pros to sign for this contest! :clap:
:dropjaw: :dropjaw: That is going to be one awesome prize!!! :dance01: :dance01: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbup01: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Jared,
I plan to donate some of My Fish-N-Fool lures for this contest again this year as well. PM me your info where to send the My Sink-N-Fools to again this year, I don't have it anymore.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok incoming PM Rick :tu

·
Premium Member
6,888 Posts
CaptainMo said:
Boston1011 said:
I chose Skeet to win it.
You must be joking, being he's not in it this year....LOL
Well Mo we know for sure Boston won't win!!! :rofl1: :rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :D :D :D :D :D Maybe Jared will let him re-pick ;) ;)

·
Registered
929 Posts
We have a similar contest on our SA Forum too ...... I dont know many of the guys except KVD, Ike and Fred "BOOM BOOM" ....... so going to be very much a guessing game for me :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts