Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
While not the weirdest thing i have ever seen, it is easily the weirdest thing i have seen while sober...and not at a convention....or in Muncie.

Brandon

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lunchbox said:
While not the weirdest thing i have ever seen, it is easily the weirdest thing i have seen while sober...and not at a convention....or in Muncie.

Brandon
What happens in Muncie, stays in Muncie. ;)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I tend to agree with the DNR it looks like a diseased Badger.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Throw a late '80s-style haircut on it and it looks like my ex-wife.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hey Toad :boingburn: remember you are on the internet and now the 80's hair cut will be there permantly. :D :D :D :D :D :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :wack: :wack: :wack: :neener: :neener: :neener: :thinkin: :dldevil: :dldevil: :swat: :swat: :swat:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dad in training said:
Hey Toad :boingburn: remember you are on the internet and now the 80's hair cut will be there permantly. :D :D :D :D :D :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :wack: :wack: :wack: :neener: :neener: :neener: :thinkin: :dldevil: :dldevil: :swat: :swat: :swat:
Haaaa! :lmao: You remember the Mall Hair? Looked like a pomeranian above the eyes! Yikes!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Kinda reminds me of my mother in law but that's here in Texas. They don't let her out much so it has to be something else.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.