Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank all the bassholes for the help I have recieved from a lot of you guys. I have spent a lot of time on here doing some research for when I get back to NC. Been in Iraq for a couple of months now and lost some fishing time but got a lot of new tips just reading the threads on here. So once again thank you guys.

:flag2:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Hey, thank YOU, man! :clap: This bass fishing stuff is a passion, for sure, but none of us would be able to do it without folks like you. :notworthy:

Keep safe, watch your six (as the Basshole veterans say) and come back healthy. God speed, brother!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
You're welcome Harv but truthfully it is us who owe you the thanks for your service to this great country. Thank you very much Harv!

Looking forward to hearing the news that you are home and safe and fishing! :tu

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
Harv its us that are thankful for the service your providing right now.Just think of the knowledge you will have acquired for fishing when you get back.

·
Premium Member
11,453 Posts
Harv it is all of us here at home who should be thanking you my friend, I salute you for your service. :flag2: :flag2: Stay safe and hope you can get home soon to do some fishing. :thumbup01: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Don't you waste any time thanking us!

You and your fellow servicemen and women are who deserves OUR THANKS...We appreciate it more than words can explain, and more than most of us will ever be able to find time to tell you all...With 9/11 anniversary right around the corner, we have a stark reminder of the importance of what you're doing really is...
You're one of the brave people that help make sure we have the freedom we all take for granted, far too often...

Thank you, and please relay our thanks to the others with you...God bless you all, and God Bless America!!! :flag2: :flag2:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Although Im not American but South African, I too say thank you, because what you are doing is for the international community as much as it is for your fellow Americans.

Be safe and I look forward to your report back from your first fishing trip "States Side"

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
We all thank YOU, and when ANY of our service men or women get home they are more then welcome to message me on here, It would be an HONOR to take all of you fishing, (one at a time).... :flag2: God Bless, hurry home, and THANK YOU!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.