Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

Thank You Jared

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  cassandra09 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks for keeping us all informed as to the goings on at the Classic this year. I have watched all the vids, seen all the pics and even though I could not be there, all the info made me feel a little closer than I was. Thanks, again, for taking the time to post it all. Man, would I have loved to chat with those guys though! :notworthy:

#5 ·
You're very welcome :D Thank you very much for all the appreciation of our hard work :D

Me and Cassandra collected a ton of pix and video footage. There is A LOT more to come so stay tuned :tu

#9 ·
You guys are awesome :) You're so welcome. But I have to tell ya, the majority of the credit really does need to go to Jared. I can tell you that Jared about worked himself to death. He was all over the place, from the media center, to the expo, back to the arena, back to the expo, to the launch, back to the media center, off to the the banquet, then back to the weight in...ect ect ect. I honestly didn't have a clue how much WORK he did until I saw it with my own eyes. I too would like to thank Jared for all the work, lack of sleep, and hours and hours he spent talking, networking, and organizing for this years Classic. Thank you Jared. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.