Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you all become good friends with BigTex, you all might wanna see if he can ship you out some of this stuff.

My aunt and uncle lived about an hour outside of Houston, and each year since 1996, she has sent out 2 bottles of this stuff. Well, she's in Georgia now, but her daughter is sending it to us.

This stuff is wonderful. Even tastes good on ice cream! ;D We use it on fish, chicken, beef and pork. Sometimes we use on deer meat as well.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That stuff looks really good. I have never heard it. Maybe thats because I live so far away for Houston. I have two aunts that live in Houston so when it gets around noon I will call them to see if they can get some for me. It sounds close to the stuff that I get here in Queen City, Tx. Its called Uncle Darrel's Country Seasoning. It is made in Queen City and you can only get it in the local stores.

But back to TexJoy Steak Seasoning...if I can get some yall let me know who wants to try it out and I will get my aunts to pick some up for me and I will send it out to yall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts