Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Dr. are we talking 2 days or just one?? I think I am planning on being there for 2 so if anyone wants to stay that extra day I am game. How about some washers or horseshoes??? We could grill some burgers and what not. I will volunteer my services to cook.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I believe two days would be great and I believe we should have a tourney as well the question remains is what do we do for the first day?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Joe B said:
if y'all want to have a fun tourney, I will handle he weigh in

I second that motion. Thanks Joe!!

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
I won't be attending obviously....but something that might be fun to do if you have some time to kill when you're all sitting around cooking, eating, and telling fishing lies, may be to have a lure swap. Everybody throw a lure into the pile and have a random draw to go to the pile and picking out a lure of your choice. Just food for thought. Kind of like MuskyGirls Lure Box thing she's been doing.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
That's a great idea Mo. Can't believe you are not going to make it.....Slacker!! :rofl1:

G

·
Ok so did the date get set? and is the lake going to be crazy in June that close to Dallas like Conroe is to Houston in June ?

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
yes all the DFW lakes get crowded. you can hold a morning tournament cuz most of the pleasure boats arent on the water till around 11 am.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Beer980 said:
I would imagine every lake is busy in the summer but I have not been here long enough to say. It is a big lake and the park opens at 8 am.
I think the park opens earlier than that actually.. we have with our tournament series contacted the park and they have met us at the gate earlier..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd be all in for this.
It was mentioned to me by Joe.
Which means I'll probably ride up with him.
Good food, good people and good fishing...Can't wait.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
alright so does a tournament eating at a restaurant and something else sound good?

also lets get a final count here.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Sounds good! I'm in! :thumbup01:

1. Joe

G

·
What date did yall settel on?
On June 5-6 I have ABA 119 championship on Coleto
On June 12-13 I have ABA 51 on Amistad

The 26-27 would work for me if we have not decided yet would be good to have a weekend off between long road trips.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts