Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3 year old daughter and let me tell you, she loves to fish. I am so glad because it gives us alot of quality time together.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Thats awesome guys! Keep them hooked on fishing as long as you can! :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
I love that! So sweet! It made me smile just seeing the pictures. Thank you for that.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Aww crap now you got Kylie wantin one!!! Really though its awesome that you guys are sharing something as fun and exciting as the outdoors with your kids, I cant wait till we have kids, i want to be the coolest Dad on the block! Dave

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
sorry dave

they are the greatest little bugger ever. well sometimes. ok everyonce in awhile. okok just one time.

sounded like a good idea at the time

she went to her first tourney with me last year ( just a local club tourney in the evening) i caught one fish and it was a 2 and half #er she made me weight it in and then she grabbed it by the bottom lip and took it over to the lake and released it everyone was in aw. i can only hope my memories never fail me.
later
rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
highrider26 said:
i caught one fish and it was a 2 and half #er she made me weight it in and then she grabbed it by the bottom lip and took it over to the lake and released it everyone was in aw. i can only hope my memories never fail me.
later
rich
This reply reminded me that I have a video footage of Camdyn's first bass that she caught and released.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks again. She will be going fishing with me tomorrow in the boat so that should be interesting. LOL

·
Registered
801 Posts
It never loaded for me. I'll try again later. I bet it is so sweet!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mary dean said:
It never loaded for me. I'll try again later. I bet it is so sweet!

You should be able to do it just by clicking on the picture. I will double check it.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
dave0331_69 said:
Thats the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Dave
I gotta agree 100%! You are definitely blessed with that child Bobby! :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
It worked!That is so sweet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts