Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
16,863 Posts
If you just need out-of-state license, you can go to Walmart to get them.
I know there is a Walmart in Haines City. Head north on HWY 27 and it is on your right hand side.

I dont know of any tackle stores around there, but im sure there is a few of them , especialy in Winter Haven.

I would think Clermont would be to far for you to go for a tackle store ( north of Haines City on HWY 27 ) Thats the one I frequent ... Clermont Bait & Tackle.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.