Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Bassholes!! :D

Oh man I am sooooooooo glad it's Friday!! It's been a long work week and tomorrow I get to go fishing! I hope everyone else gets to do the same! :clap:

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
TGIF and I'm working from the home office today....nice. Gonna try and fish this weekend although a Nor'easter is coming in for the weekend. uuuugggghhhh

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Sooooooooooo glad it's Friday. I have had three Mondays so far this week. I am dead tired. I have to work tomorrow, but it's mainly driving to Pasadena to make sure one of my projects gets finished by Monday. My entire crew, (14), will be out there today and tomorrow. They moved my deadline up one week. Here comes the rabbit that I will be pulling out of my arse.

-Joe

P.S. Should get to fish Sunday though!!!

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im actually just hoping to do some casting. Catching fish is too much work. I like the casting part is all LOL! JK!!!!!!!

I too have a club tournament this weekend. Its on Lake Wateree. I lucked out and got paired up with an older gentleman, named Billy, who knows the lake like the back of his hand. Im even hoping that while we are fishing I can convince him to come fish Santee with me sometime because he also knows Santee better than most people. I believe his personal record 5 fish stringer on Santee is 35lbs +/-. Id love to be given some lessons by him :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Love Friday!!! :dance01: : :dance01::Our daughter and son-in-law are comming in today so I will get to see the two yr old grandson and the new grandson(1 mo). And--While Zach and Will are at the house, Ryan and I are headed to the lake. I'm taking off at noon today and we should be on the lake by 12:30. Right now we plan to fish Saturday and Sunday too. I've got some "catching" up to do. Could be interesting with the weather we have had lately and the cool front that has hung around the last couple of nights. But the great thing is, there will be hooks in the water and I'll be at the other end of the rod!!!!!! :dance01: :dance01: :cheers: :redratltrap: :wigglewart :pop-r: :zara: :shadrap_ft: :rapmin: :wigglewart2: :jitterbug::Yep, I'm throwing the complete tackle box at 'em!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts