Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

swim baits

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  oldschool 
#1 ·
Would like to learn how to fish these things. so what i need to know is What kind, when to fish , how to fish, best rod and reel , line . In other words I dont know sxxt about them. Help :dunno:

#7 ·
highrider26 said:
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
Megabait LA Slider has a perch in 5" & 6", color #81 and you can use a Sharpie marker on the #03 white. Swimbait Nation and Extreme Lures carry most sizes. There is a pro shop where I live that carries all the populat swimbaits; J & T Tackle, Simi Valley CA, www.jttackleshop.com , www.extremetackle.com , www.swimbaitnation.com
Tom

#9 ·
oldschool said:
highrider26 said:
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
Megabait LA Slider has a perch in 5" & 6", color #81 and you can use a Sharpie marker on the #03 white. Swimbait Nation and Extreme Lures carry most sizes. There is a pro shop where I live that carries all the populat swimbaits; J & T Tackle, Simi Valley CA, www.jttackleshop.com , www.extremetackle.com , www.swimbaitnation.com
Tom
JT tackle everything i click on it says coming soon?

#10 ·
highrider26 said:
oldschool said:
highrider26 said:
thanks
rich
Tom
http://www.jttackleshop.com/

JT tackle everything i click on it says coming soon?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.