Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to learn how to fish these things. so what i need to know is What kind, when to fish , how to fish, best rod and reel , line . In other words I dont know sxxt about them. Help :dunno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,987 Posts
highrider26 said:
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
Megabait LA Slider has a perch in 5" & 6", color #81 and you can use a Sharpie marker on the #03 white. Swimbait Nation and Extreme Lures carry most sizes. There is a pro shop where I live that carries all the populat swimbaits; J & T Tackle, Simi Valley CA, www.jttackleshop.com , www.extremetackle.com , www.swimbaitnation.com
Tom
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,286 Posts
oldschool said:
highrider26 said:
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
Megabait LA Slider has a perch in 5" & 6", color #81 and you can use a Sharpie marker on the #03 white. Swimbait Nation and Extreme Lures carry most sizes. There is a pro shop where I live that carries all the populat swimbaits; J & T Tackle, Simi Valley CA, www.jttackleshop.com , www.extremetackle.com , www.swimbaitnation.com
Tom
JT tackle everything i click on it says coming soon?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,987 Posts
highrider26 said:
oldschool said:
highrider26 said:
Is there somewhere you recomend for buying swimbaits, and have you ever seen one that looks like a yellow perch?
thanks
rich
Megabait LA Slider has a perch in 5" & 6", color #81 and you can use a Sharpie marker on the #03 white. Swimbait Nation and Extreme Lures carry most sizes. There is a pro shop where I live that carries all the populat swimbaits; J & T Tackle, Simi Valley CA, www.jttackleshop.com , www.extremetackle.com , www.swimbaitnation.com
Tom
http://www.jttackleshop.com/

JT tackle everything i click on it says coming soon?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top