Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught a 4 1/2 pounda to day on a lucky craft fishing for bass talk about scarey not knowing alot about these fish all I could think about was the great chance this would be to lose my first Lucky Craft. I have a pic that I will be posting soon. Drew

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to get someone to help me size the photo or learn how to do it my self. Its kickin my butt.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK I got it on photobucket and now i'm too damn stupid to put them on here! I'm gonna drink a beer, its that bad, been trying for 37minutes. It says pics are htm can't load htm WTF?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry Karl those are the photos I have been trying to post and can't get the photobucket to work out. I even tryed my 13 year old computer whiz.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Karl, I probably need to move them where they are suposed to go but I'm shot for the night. I have a photo of that walleye on here somewhere Its in the wrong spot too I can't figure that photobucket thing out! Thanks a bunch. Drew

·
Registered
801 Posts
Karl the pics you sent of the snow isn't deep enough for me to think you thought that was a bass :dunno:... Surely you remember what they look like... :neener:
Nice fish by the way!
Ok, started to post this but got confused... we talking bass? or we talking toothy fish?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts