Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last couple years I made a new friend. He is actually my sisters ex-father-in-law. His name is Ronnie and we have become fishing partners. We've had some great times and a lot of laughs and fun.

Well, Ronnie is in his late 50's and has been having some problems the past couple months. Come to find out, he has an aneurism in a vessel behind his heart. The doctors said they will need to operate to try to remove the aneurism but that Ronnie would have a 50/50 chance of surviving the operation.

Ronnies operation is today. He is more than likely going into surgery right now as I type. I like to think that he will be alright. Last night I visited him and he pulled me aside, away from the rest of the family and whispered to me "if anything happens I want to take care of my fishing tackle" I nearly died when he said that to me. I told him nothing bad was gonna happen and that his tackle will be ready and waiting for him when he gets out of the hospital.

Now it's just a matter of sitting and waiting to see how he does in surgery.

He could sure use everyone's prayers.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you buddy. Will do.

·
Registered
419 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you today Jared. May the surgery go well and peace be with you.

Gary

·
Registered
801 Posts
My prayers are sent.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all.

Seems all your prayers worked :)

He came out of surgery and is doing ok. :clap:

They have him in surgical intensive care but hes doing good and made it through the surgery and thats what counts :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm very glad to hear that Jared! Great news!

T

·
0 Posts
Sorry I'm late on this but I will send out a prayer for a speedy recovery.

·
Premium Member
13,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sadly I must inform everyone who was praying for my buddy Ronnie, that he passed away moments ago due to complications.

Thank you all for the support and prayers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts