Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
GIVE ME A FEW MORE DAYS AND I'LL HAVE SOME FOR THE "BASSHOLES"! SAVE YOU A LITTLE MONEY!

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
It really is, it holds more than spinnerbaits and plastics, I have jigs, cranks, etc.. even my quick culls. I keep more "favorite lures" in mine because of easy access.
Store spinnerbaits the way they are supposed to be stored,........upside down!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I saw the display for the cooks storage system and it looks awesome!!! when i get a boat ill definetly look into getting into that

G

·
Chad let me know if you can get me (us) a deal. I think I want one of these. After a days fishing I have allot of loose lures and such that I just have to toss into my storage compartment. It becomes a mess after a trip or two :) Having this could help me at least hang them up once I am finished using them till I can stow them back in their boxes.

Ok for those who like me have excess lures that are kept in your garage or somewhere off your boat, check this out. I have a bunch of old lures and way too much soft plastics that where weighing my boat down. I took it out and is now piled up in my garage haha. My friend also has lots of old baits and soft plastics that he had in his garage. Now his never where piled up he had them in big storage bins. He just bought this shelf like storage thing at Wal Mart that is really cool and cheap also. Only $20. Here are some photo's my friend took of these things with some of his extra lures and plastics, terminal tackle etc. I am going to buy these too. Now he is a much neater guy then me so mine probably will never look as neat as his but here is what his looks like in his garage:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
ACK!! Keith! What is the Megastrike doing in his storage and not on his boats deck??? ;)
I love that stuff! :thumbup01:

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
and yeah.. no matter how good my intentions may be.. I dont think Id ever be able to keep my storage area that clean. :grin:

G

·
He sold his boat a while back. it was equally immaculate and he now owns a kayak. He fishes in a 3 acre honey hole in his back yard that he stocked himself. It is a community water drainage retention pond that Jacksonville is so fond of. His lake is crsytal clear and is 8-10 feet deep in spots and bass bed at the bottom there in 8-10 feet and can be seen easily he says. I have fished there when I lived in Jax and caught quit a few nice 3-4lbers with an occaisional 5lber. He has some mommas in there that someday he will show me pics of. :thumbup01: Anyway, this is his tackle store and he uses this stuff all the time. We joke about how much stuff we have and ask why do we keep buying more stuff. ;) we could outfit quit a few fishermen with our tackle haha.

·
Premium Member
13,631 Posts
he sounds the perfect candidate to be a Basshole :grin: :grin:

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
I put two Cooks trays in and love em. I drilled screw holes from the inside with a short drill bit set to barely emerge so it wouldn't grab carpet. Then I ground the supplied #6 screws down so they would barely penetrate the metal of the lid. Been holding a year.

Jim

21 - 33 of 33 Posts