Bass Fishing Forums - The Bassholes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one professional that is on top of his game. The guy is smart (engineering degree if I remember correctly) and knows how to put fish in the boat. He is has fished both tours - FLW and Elite Series and has done very well in each. He recently caught the largest 4 day sack of fish in BASS history since the 5 fish bag limit went into effect - over 120 pounds on Clear Lake. And it seems like he is always in the top of the standings for tournaments. The guy knows what he is doing and I am sure Kinami is one proud sponsor as it is the only sponsor I think he has. His wife provides full support - and they travel around together from tourney to tourney. Life is treating him very very well.

He already has over $750,000 in winnings - any bets on when the million dollar mark will be passed?

http://www.bassfan.com/profile.asp?pro_ID=226

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got to know Steve and his wife at a FLW tournament a few years back in ARK he abd his wife both are great people and down to earth they have a baby on the way and things are looking good for him but I know him and Yamaha are haveing problems with Steve not wearing there hat when he ways in but I don't blame him he's aways worn the AU hat. GOOD luck Steve.

·
Registered
115 Posts
He's one of my all time favorite. Very laid back person and down to earth like bassaholic stated. His wife travels all over the country with him in RV with their jack russel that barks every time he see his pop weigh in his fish like he's rooting for him. Pretty cool to see.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Steves probably one of the best pros ive ever had the chance to meet...he is just like me and you and a regular joe,he'll talk to ya take pictures or anything...awesome guy

·
Registered
380 Posts
bassbandit said:
He's one of my all time favorite. Very laid back person and down to earth like bassaholic stated. His wife travels all over the country with him in RV with their jack russel that barks every time he see his pop weigh in his fish like he's rooting for him. Pretty cool to see.
Ya got to love Louie

From Bassmaster.com
Kung fu fighting

Steve Kennedy (left) smiles as he launches past the officials.
Every time Steve Kennedy gets on stage, his Jack Russell terrier, Louie, starts barking his support. But Louie was nowhere to be found on Friday, which might have something to do with Steve Daniel's cat, Madonna.

Daniel said both Louie and Madonna were out at the same time on the campground some of the anglers are staying at, and "put a butt-whooping on Louie."

"She put some ninja moves on him that have never been seen before," Daniel said.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts